A bespoke client, whether visiting League of Rebels with an introduction or through mere curiosity, is introduced to the bespoke client manager, where the foundations are laid for a relationship of trust which may last for decades.
ONLY BY APPOINTMENT
- A world of quality, attention to detail and passion for the sartorial arts
- Exquisite, hand-worked details
- Unique client patterns
- A highly personal service, reliant on the relationship between stylist and customer
- Style, cloth, cut and fit are impeccably tailored to the gentleman’s requirements
- Stylist steers customer, drawing upon years of experience
- Details must be exact, with the line and balance in harmony
- Requiring at least three fittings, the bespoke process is the peak of sartorial precision
- An elegant garment that will last a lifetime, often passed through generations
*Booking fee required - This amount is however applied towards client purchase.
The client’s tastes, interests and lifestyle are discussed and a picture of the man and his requirements is formed, with the cut and fit of the garment built around his needs.
Next, the cloth is chosen from a selection of hundreds. The client manager will gently steer the customer towards something suitable.
The client’s measurements are taken, as well as notes on build, stance and posture. Later, sketches are drawn for the client’s unique pattern, using expertise and instinct to shape the two- dimensional panels that will combine into a form-fitting garment.
The cloth is cut from this pattern and passed to the tailors; the creators of the suit.
Weeks later, the client comes in for his first fitting and can see and feel the beginnings of a suit that previously existed only in his imagination.