Digital Marketing Specialist
Part-Time (Remote or Austin)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Strategy and Planning:
Develop annual and seasonal marketing plans to acquire new customers and drive traffic to the site including SEO/SEM/Display/Affiliate and other programs.
Actively lead hind-sighting and competitive benchmarking to inform marketing strategies and planning, as well as campaign execution and process improvement.
Forecast and derive insights from key metrics to inform marketing strategies related to our key digital marketing programs (e.g., SEO, SEM, display, etc.)
Develop and manage the monthly integrated digital marketing calendar and work with partners across different functions to ensure we deliver a consistent and integrated branded experience and messaging across all platforms and mediums
Share learnings and best practices with colleagues and cross-functional business partners
Marketing Program Execution
Develop and manage overall digital marketing (SEO/SEM, Display, other) programs.
Evaluate regularly effectiveness of marketing spend and optimize as needed to ensure we are maximizing ROI
Own the analytics surrounding the online marketing programs (banner, search, email)
Experience with fashion and/or lifestyle brands is preferred.
Solid understanding of consumer brand marketing principles with the ability to translate brand strategies into effective online and multi-channel marketing programs that meet financial and strategic objectives.
Expertise in direct and brand-focused online media planning including experience with paid and natural search, display, rich media, and portal relationships.
Strong analytical skills is required, as well as demonstrated working knowledge of website design and development, user interface principles, and online marketing best practices.
Exceptional project management skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Self-sufficient and be able to operate effectively without close supervision or work remotely
Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people
We are seeking passionate & professional Style Associates to join the League of Rebels flagship team.
Essential Job Functions:
Set and achieve personal sales goals while supporting the goals of the team
Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
Build lasting relationships with customers by contacting them to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and invite them to upcoming events
Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, and light cleaning
Must have menswear retail background
Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a driven en
Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about mens fashion
Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
Strong organizational and follow-through skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
Manage seasonal product design execution to achieve overall creative and business objectives.
• Coordinate and unify creative execution of bags, shoes, socks, belts, scarves and SLGs.
• Manage creative and technical development of product within merchandise assortment strategy.
• Research seasonal trends, themes, color, raw materials and styling.
• Collaborate with Merchandising, Production and Technical Design to achieve product execution and maintain design integrity.
• Create design cards for first photos, including measurements and construction details.
• Develop and counter source leather/yarn/fabric and trim with production and suppliers.
• 4-5 years of Accessories Design experience
• Strong background in bag design and construction
• Experience with technical drawings for accessories on Illustrator
• High taste level and creative ability
• Knowledge of leather/fabric/yarn
• Ability to conduct color/print research
• Knowledge of seasonal silhouette and color trends
• Strong illustration/presentation skills
• Understanding the League of Rebels Brand, and ability to implement it into design
• Proven ability to research and apply market/fashion trend information
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented, good follow through
• Strong organizational, communication and written skills
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
• BA Fashion Design